Are the kids on Pinterest and Instagram for real? How are they dressed up so perfectly when my 2-year old toddler won't even change out of her pajamas without a temper tantrum? As a mom, I want my kids to look great, but I get that it's not practical to buy clothes that kids would only wear once. I want clothes that I can be easily mix and match with what's already in their closet.
We took a few basics from our Joy + Love collection and paired it up with my daughter, Julia's clothes that we already owned. A few basic pieces mixed up with a few fun pieces from our collection and we got six really great outfits for fall!
Joy + Love Collection:
- Bella Mocha Tulle Tutu Skirt With Gold Glitter Hearts
- Jill Off-The-Shoulder Blue Floral Top
- Ava Baby Pink Leather Bow Booties
- Isabella Cream Leggings With Lace & Bow Detail
- Olivia White Long Sleeve Bunny Top
- Suzy Hairband
- Samantha Striped Shirt With Lace Detail
Paired with these items already found in her closet:
- Gap Kids Jeans
- Gap Kids Gold Glitter Shoes
- Zara Kids Coat